Last month, Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay was found comatose and unable to breathe at his Carmel, Indiana, home by police, suspected of a “overdose.”
APRA records obtained by Nexstar's WXIN from the Carmel Police Department show that emergency responders were called to Irsay's home around 4:30 a.m.
on Dec. 8 to “assist fire [officials] with a male that was unresponsive, breathing, but turning blue.”
The report said 64-year-old Irsay was that man.
The story says Irsay was found unconscious in the bathroom and brought to a bed. Report: Irsay strained to breathe.
In the report, the attending officer reported that Irsay was unconscious with aberrant respiration, a weak pulse, and a cold body.
Irsay was unresponsive when an officer tried to wake him with a sternum rub.
The report indicated an officer gave him Narcan, or naloxone, before doctors arrived and he had a modest response. Naloxone treats opiate overdoses.
10 unspoken social rules classy women always follow